Menus and Lists
Menus and Lists are a material with a list of pictures from one to ten pictures. There are a few themes to choose from such as diner, cupcake, and polk-a-dot.
This list format can be used in a variety of activities. Here are just a few ideas:
- Tasks: You may create a list of tasks to perform
- Choices: You may offer a list of choices
- Supplies: You may post or share a list of supplies
- People: You may make a list of faces and names in a group such as speech group, learning center, or reading group
- Centers: You may display a list of Learning Centers
- Dramatic Play (Restaurant): You may create a menu for role playing a restaurant or cupcake store.
- Vocabulary: You may display the new vocabulary terms for the week.
- Rules: You may post specific rules for an area or time of day
- Rewards: you may display a list of possible rewards
- Consequences: You may display a list of possible consequences.
There are several themes to choose from when you create a "Menu and Lists" item. Here is the Owl Theme:
Below are two more themes. Click on these for free samples.