LessonPix Show & Tell
Mondays, 7:00 PM EST Facebook Live
Want to learn more tricks and tips from other LessonPix members? Each Monday evening at 7:00 PM EST on Facebook Live, LessonPix hosts a Show & Tell webcast featuring some incredibly talented professionals. Hosted by the founders, Bill and Lori; they may even preview new or upcoming templates.
Check out Previous Videos with some of the topics discussed:
- Episode #1 Topics: (Julie M & Katie) Early Childhood Materials, Story Retell- Hungry Caterpillar, Position Pete, and Schedules
- Episode #2 Topics: (Theresa & Deb) Frog game, Milk cap game, Positions, and Mealtime Mats
- Episode #3 Topics: (Joan, Amanda, & Becky) Idioms, Story-Is Your Mama a Llama, Microsoft Word, and Symbol Builder
- Episode #4 Topics: (Julie M) Low Incidence, Adapted Games - MadLibs and Rock/paper/scissor, and Smart Notebook Games
- Episode #5 Topics: (Diana) Artic Notebook, Go Fish with descriptors, and Behavioral Materials
- Episode #6 Topics: (Julie N & Johnette) Eye Gaze and Translation Tool
- Episode #7 Topics: (Brenda, Juanita, & Tali) Social thinking, Carpet Squares, literacy activites, & artic actiities
- Episode #8 Topics: (Brenda & Theresa) Bingo, Visual Discrimination, Picture Cards Templates, Social Garden & Group Licenses
- Episode #9 Topics: (Mary & Brittany) Social Narratives, Articulation, Reading activities, and adding Text as symbols.
If you would like to join us to share your ideas, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank our business sponsers who gave pizes to our guest speakers. They ROCK!